Winnipeg Business Analyst Jobs
Business Analyst - Winnipeg
Solvera is currently recruiting for experienced full-time Business Analysts to work on client engagements. Solvera consultants are responsible for working within a project team to provide professional services to our clients and assist them in meeting their business objectives.
We are looking for energetic, results-oriented people with combinations of the fundamental business analysis and consulting skills required to:
- Conduct current state assessments of process, technology, organization and controls within a business or IT context, including process mapping and identifying gaps, issues, and improvement opportunities
- Assist client stakeholders to define the desired future state, including the development of efficient, effective processes, process controls, and supporting technology and organizational structure
- Define business requirements that clearly convey business needs to both business and technical resources
- Completion of a post-secondary program in Business or Information Technology, with eight or more years of direct experience as a Business Analyst across multiple sectors
- Superior facilitation techniques, written and verbal communication and relationship management skills
See full details here.
Closing Date: Not announced
Supervisor of Business Systems Analysis
City of Winnipeg
Under the general supervision of the Coordinator Planning and Design, the Supervisor of Business Systems Analysis (BSA) is responsible for leading the intake, planning and analysis of the organizational information technology needs, and for leading the development of systems requirements and project plans in support of all Campus and Enterprise information technology enabled initiatives. This role is accountable for leading teams in the elicitation, analysis, assessment and validation of information systems requirements throughout all phases of the systems’ development and operations lifecycles. The Supervisor BSA role is also responsible for the planning, coordinating, and directing Business System Analysis related activities, as well as providing administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the BSA team. This role will also define and implement BSA procedures, and best practices.
See full details here.
Closing Date: Jan 15, 2018