Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the IIBA Winnipeg.
See below for areas for volunteer opportunities.
- Together with our VP of Marketing Vineet Jaiswal (VPMarketing@winnipeg.iiba.org) you would promote the event with our membership and external stakeholders
- You have graphic design skills to create promotional materials (e.g. posters) and social media graphics
- Working with our VP of Events Barb Davidson (VPMemberEvents@winnipeg.iiba.org) to plan and co-ordinate various events.
- Assisting our VP of Communication Phil Kaleta (VPCommunications@winnipeg.iiba.org) to send out email blasts, and promote the event on various social media outlets
- Similar to Marketing, you have graphic design skills to create promotional materials (e.g. posters) and social media graphics
This is a great opportunity to meet the board members and find out more about the various roles and responsibilities of the IIBA board. Volunteering allows you to support the local IIBA chapter, and your volunteer hours will be tracked by your VP, as well. In addition to enhanced visibility, hours invested in volunteering with the Winnipeg Chapter can also help you maintain your IIBA certifications.
If you are interested in becoming a "general" volunteer, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.